No matter what the weather, the official arrival of spring is a symbolic time for renewal - especially among avid gardeners. Whether or not you are prepared to get your hands dirty, there is plenty to do right now to help ensure your lawn or garden will have a good summer:
- Test soil, consider nutrient supplements
- Check tools and sharpen blades
- Evaluate potential layout changes
- Consult national hardiness charts
- Consider indigenous plants
- Investigate natural pesticides and herbicides
Here's a helpful gardening site that you could find informative and useful: click here. Enjoy your gardening and the upcoming sunshine!
Article taken from our Monthly Preferred Client Update - Please e-mail us to subscribe.